Tuesday, May 17, 2011

'A tough trial riding' – Bou


Repsol Montesa riders Toni Bou and Takahisa Fujinami proved to be a formidable force at the opening round of the 2011 SPEA FIM Trial World Championship as they finished 1- 3 respectively. Here is what the Honda duo had to say after the German GP.
Bou: “It was tough riding first today, as there were no lines to see in the sections. I did not start well and then made a big crash in section three, luckily the bike was not damaged and I only hurt my finger a little. From section four I began to ride well and on the second lap I rode even better. I am happy to win today, as the first victory of the season is always an important one.”

Fujinami: “Finally I can be happy as I arrived in third place and on the podium, but this morning I thought it was going to be a bad day. I made a very bad first lap and could not get to grip with the sections. I am very happy with my riding on the second lap as I made the best lap of the trial. This helped me recover a lot of positions, but I am also a little disappointed that I did not take second as I was very close to Cabestany in the end. Being on the podium at the first GP is a good result.”
www.fim-live.com

No comments: